DRBIPA hosts multiple community events throughout the year including free guided nature walks and stewardship work parties in the parks.
We hope to see you at our 2019 events!
- April 13th – Members-Only Bog Walk
- May 11th – Guided Spring Bird Walk
- May 26th – DRBIPA Information Session and Guided Ecology Walk
- July 13th – The Bedford Channel Paddle
- October 5th – Heritage Apple Day
- November 2nd – Mushroom Foray
More events to be announced throughout the year, checkout our events calendar for more information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to register for an event.